The Spa at Ponte Vedra Inn & Club is excited to announce that massage and facial services will be offered beginning Monday, June 22.
Our top priority remains providing a safe experience for our members, guests and employees and as such, the following processes have been implemented to ensure everyone’s safety and wellness.
- Spa Hours: 9 a.m - 5 p.m. Monday – Saturday. Closed Sunday.
- The Spa Boutique: 9 a.m - 5 p.m. Monday – Saturday. Closed Sunday.
- Pool Hours: 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Appointments are required for services.
- Locker rooms will be open, however steam, sauna and hot tub will remain closed.
- Selected massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, and hair services will be available.
- Body services including wraps and scrubs are unavailable at this time.
- All guests are required to wear a mask inside The Spa facility with the exception of the spa dining area and at the pool. We ask that guests bring their own mask or one will be provided.
- Each guest will have their temperature taken upon check-in.
- No amenity passes are available at this time.
- If you are feeling sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please call and cancel your appointment. Cancellation fees have been waived at this time.
- The Spa staff will be continuously cleaning and sanitizing in accordance with CDC and WHO guidelines
To book an appointment please click below: