Services are available Monday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Due to high demand we are currently booking services 4 to 6 weeks in advance.
Our top priority remains providing a safe experience for our members, guests and employees and as such, the following processes have been implemented to ensure everyone’s safety and wellness.
- Spa Hours: 9 a.m - 5 p.m. Monday – Sunday
- The Spa Boutique: 9 a.m - 5 p.m. Monday –Sunday
- Pool Hours: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Spa Amenity Hours: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Appointments are required for services.
- Locker rooms and amenities including the outdoor pool are reserved for Spa Guest receiving robed services, which include massage, facials and body services.
- Steam, Sauna and Hot Tub are back open and are available to Spa Guest receiving Robed Services. Steam room in men's and women's locker room is currently unavailable.
- All members & guests are required to wear masks while inside the Spa. Mask are not required outside at the pool or during your massage, facial or body treatment. Masks are required if you are receiving a nail or salon service.
- At check-in a COVID-19 release waiver must be signed prior to receiving services.
- No amenity passes are available at this time.
- If you are feeling sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please call and cancel your appointment. Cancellation fees have been waived at this time.
- The Spa staff will be continuously cleaning and sanitizing in accordance with CDC and WHO guidelines
To book an appointment please click below: