Services are available Monday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Amenities are back open and are available to guest receiving Robed Services. Due to high demand we are currently booking services 4 to 6 weeks in advance.
Our top priority remains providing a safe experience for our members, guests and employees and as such, the following processes have been implemented to ensure everyone’s safety and wellness.
- Spa Hours: 9 a.m - 5 p.m. Monday – Sunday
- The Spa Boutique: 9 a.m - 5 p.m. Monday –Sunday
- Pool Hours: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Spa Amenity Hours: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Appointments are required for services.
- Locker rooms and amenities including the outdoor pool are reserved for Spa Guest receiving robed services, which include massage, facials and body services.
- Steam, Sauna and Hot Tub are back open and are available to Spa Guest receiving Robed Services.
- All guests are required to wear a mask inside The Spa facility with the exception of the spa dining area and at the pool. We ask that guests bring their own mask or one will be provided.
- Each guest will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- At check-in a COVID-19 release waiver must be signed prior to receiving services.
- No amenity passes are available at this time.
- If you are feeling sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please call and cancel your appointment. Cancellation fees have been waived at this time.
- The Spa staff will be continuously cleaning and sanitizing in accordance with CDC and WHO guidelines
To book an appointment please click below: